Thursday, November 25, 2010

Katie's Ad-Subway







This is my ad for subway. The images work because it take two well loved things; Subway and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. People who love TMNT will stop to check it out and the people that love subway will stop to check it out. My slogan is: It's so good I'm not eating pizza!

Since the Ninja Turtles are always seen eating pizza by saying this it means that Subway is really really good. I made the sandwich picture smaller to fit into his hand so it looks like he's holding it. I made it the actual size of a Subway Sandwich.

The audience I am aiming for is mostly younger kids and teens but this may work on adults too. Younger kids are more likely to be interested in the Ninja Turtle eating subway then say older adults.

I think I have done a good job on getting peoples attention with my ad. I think this ad could get people to buy subway. If I saw this I would want to go out and buy Subway. Cowabunga!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment