Wednesday, December 8, 2010

VALS Survey

1) My primary VAL type is Experiencer, which represents my dominant approach to life.
My secondary type is Striver, which represents a particular emphasis I give to my dominant approach.
Yes, I do agree with my result of an Experiencer. I love to experience a lot of different things.
I don't agree with my "Striver" result because the Striver personality doesn't suit me.
"Many strivers see themselves with a job, rather than a career" that is not me.

2) My VAL type suggests that I am motivated by self-expression. Young, enthusiastic, and impulsive consumers, Experiencers quickly become enthusiastic about new possibilities but are equally quick to cool. Experiencers seek variety and excitement, savoring the new, the offbeat, and the risky. Their energy finds an outlet in exercise, sports, outdoor recreation, and social activities.
Experiencers are avid customers and spend a comparatively high proportion of their income on fashion, entertainment, and socializing. Their purchases reflect the emphasis that they place on lookign good and having "cool" stuff.

3) 15 Basic Appeals of Advertising.
According to my VAL type the ones that appeal the most to me are The need to Achieve, Need for Attention, Need to Escape, Need to Feel Safe, and the Psychological Needs

No comments:

Post a Comment