Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Post #3

POSITIVE
allows people all over world to communicate.
make information publicly available, leave messages for individuals, through e-mail, have live conversations, through chat rooms.
this flexibility surpasses all other types of communications we have had in the past.

NEGATIVE
internet addiction
spam e-mails
viruses
post anything people want (violence, hate, mockery, slander)
main communication between friends and family, instead of face-to-face communication.

How Does the Internet Affect My Life?
keeps me from doing things I should be doing
homework, chores,
helps my keep in touch with my friends in my old school.

Internet in 10 Years?
We will know exactly when our children will be dropped off because the school bus will be connected to the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. In response to your belief of what the internet will be in ten years I believe the buses are already nearly connected to the internet. They have something on the school website that tells the current temperature and it is common knowledge that if it hits -40 the buses won't run. I think the internet will be much more than just a way to know when the buses are coming. Do you agree? I ask you to remember the video Vivian called to our attention. It stated that there would soon be a computer smarter than all of humanity. Would a computer like that merely be tethered to bus schedules?

    ReplyDelete