Sunday, January 23, 2011

VALS SURVEY, Blog #2

1) The VAL types I got are Maker/Experiencer. I agree with these to a certain extent but not completely. The reason I only somewhat agree with these VALS types is that part of each VAL type I believe describes me while the other part is completely wrong.

2)What Does Your VAL Type Suggest About:

A) Spending Habits: Maker suggests that I only buy the essential things I need to live and do some comfortably, while Experiencer suggests that I spend a high portion of my income on fashion, comfort, and socializing. Which are completely opposites.
B) Types of Products you consume/buy?: Experiencer suggests I buy the so called "cool" stuff rather then the "basic" items, Maker suggests I consume/buy "basic" products.\
C)Age group/demographic: Maker suggest I am older, and don't really care about anything outside what concerns myself, while Experiencer says that I want all the "new/cool" items.

3) My VAL type's according to the 15 basic appeals of advertising I am most likely drawn towards ads that appeal to the Need to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment